Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This is me ranting about my idiot of a friend.

I have a friend. She used to be my best friend. And now, she's not.
That sounds like the stuff my 3 year olds tell me all the time.
But, I'm 20. and I'm saying it. Yeah, its childish. But, ya know what....I can only take but so much crap.

This blog will most likely have some form of cursing in it. For that I apologize.
Continuing on..


Ashley. You and Justin need to just go away and be idiots on your own Idiot Island. I'm so tired of hearing the "I love you so much" one week, then a week later you call me and tell me I was right about everything and that he's an asshole, etc. The next week its a "I love you so much" all over again...Really? ...I mean seriously folks....
Okay, I'm sorry, let me start from the beginning. Just so everyone else can catch up.

Ashley and I have been friends since, literally, forever. Our grandmothers are friends; our mothers are friends; we are friends, and our children just might be friends...I'm not sure of that anymore. Anyways...we started getting close after she had her first child when she was 16. She then got pregnant again, started going to my school, and we just got closer and closer. Until about a year ago. She met Justin. I got this weird vibe about him. I have tried to like him. I honestly have, I know she cares about him, or tries to care about him, and I respect that, so I try. However, there's just something about him that I really don't like. I don't know what it is...
Nonetheless, we started to grow apart. This is also after her and Jake broke up. Jake was probably one of the most incredible people I'd ever met. He was very sweet, funny, and compassionate. Not to mention a Orioles fan. Jake was great, and great to Ashley, and I have yet to hear why they broke up. Both tell me the same thing, "I don't know, she/he just went all crazy on me"...whatever. Ashley thinks that I don't like Justin because I loved Jake so much and wanted her to be with him. Not the case. Yes, I loved Jake, I still do. He's a great guy, and a great friend. I still talk to him, and attempt to hang out. However, I love Ashley more. I want her to be happy. And if she thinks she's going to be happy with this asshole Justin, then I'll try my best to like him, and if not I'll try to tolerate him. Which I can. I cannot, however tolerate the way he treats her. She has 2 children, not his. He tells her how to raise her kids. NOT YOUR PLACE HOMEBOY. He's just an all around asshole to her. He shows no respect towards her. And, I think she deserves better.

But, honestly, Ashley, at this point, if you're still going to be all stupid about it and pretend like nothing's wrong...then maybe you deserve to get hurt all over again. How many times does it take Ashley? seriously...How many? because you're on time 382. If you want to keep getting hurt, stay with him. But don't come near me. I don't want to hear it anymore. I'm tired of saving you.

*any advice on this situation would be graciously appreciated*

I'm so tired of stupid people in general. I mean, I'm stupid too. Like, for instance, I rearranged my room at the beginning of January so that I'd be able to use the floorboard heaters. Well, I thought it was going to start warming up, and plus I'd gotten a hope chest (I've wanted one for a while now :]) and I had to make it fit in my room, so I re-rearranged and now I can't use my heater....now that its snowed. And now that its 20 degrees outside. and 25 degrees in my room.

I guess we're all a little stupid. But...I've learned from my mistake. I've also adapted...i'm wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt, along with slipper socks...I'm pretty cozy under my microplush blanket.
I guess being really stupid is just doing the same thing over and over again, getting the same results, and not changing anything.


3 comments:

  1. Well, I haven't got much advice except to tell you that it doesn't matter in the realm of love how much you talk at someone - they're going to do their thing no matter what or how stupid it makes them look. Best you can hope for is that she sees your wisdom when it's all over and that she keeps those kiddos safe and keeps their little hearts in mind when she's making dumb decisions. I struggled with my relationship with my sister through two very awful boyfriends and I've learned to just take her for whom she is. Though, that is about a million times easier said than done and I'm still no good at it. But I've learned to just try. And if all else fails, walk away and leave the door open behind you.

    And as to your room situation... have you considered a Snuggie? I hear they come in "Fashion Colors" now! Sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally Anti-Snuggie. HOWEVER, I saw a microplush one in Wal-mart the other day and almost changed my mind. I actually am thinking about getting one...but I don't know if I'm willing to go to the dark side yet. haha.

    Yeah, I've figured out that people are going to do their own thing. They're going to mess up on their own. I just don't want to be any part of it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, keep up the bloggin!

    I've given you a couple of awards on my blog - just stick them in your blog and keep on rocking the written word :-)

    ReplyDelete