Monday, February 1, 2010

One of those picture blogs...

So, I was going through really old pictures on my photobucket.com page...and heres what I found.


This one is just one I made stating my opinion about the ocean. I'll get in it now, but not willingly. Some things never change. This was circa 2006. haha. Good stuff.



This one always cracks me up. It was taken on our Varsity Singers trip to New York in 2007 (Senior year!). We were at the ToysRus in the city and Shrek wanted a piece of me, and I figured hey, he seems nice enough, why not? haha.


This is Cyst-leste. My Cyst I had removed in August 2007. My right ovary is in there somewhere too, but its not there anymore. That cyst was 20cm wide, the man who is holding it is a huge African man, so his hands do it no justice. towards the top of the picture you will see a womans hands, thats better for comparison. I went in for stomach pain, and 4 grueling days later, came out with one ovary missing, and a horrible 18th birthday spent in bed. Sorry if that one grossed you out...



Stewie.jpg stewie picture by LouieAnn17


This is my faithful truck Stewie. When I got him (Aug. 2008) he was already named Stewie...and it works great. I love my truck!
collage.jpg these are a few of my favorite things picture by LouieAnn17

This is a picture of a bunch of things that I liked at the time. I still love piano, abba, money (who doesn't..in all honesty, you can be a prude about it and tell yourself over and over and you don't like money and that its evil, but lets see you get a meal without it, or lets see you pay bills without it. If you figure that one out, please let me know, and I too will join the "I hate money" brigade), softball, Cracker Barrell (although Panera is creeping up to be number 1 restaurant for me), Maroon 5, Bob Marley, The Orioles (faithful), Guitar Hero (new video game obsession is "Just Dance" for the Wii...LOVE it!), my iPod (however, I did lose that one last year and upgraded to a 3rd Gen. Nano...more on that story on another post...I'll remind you), My Fake Coach Bag (Still love it, but I got a fake Chanel and Love that one too!), and of course Hello Kitty (I grew up a little and got rid of the Hello Kitty bedroom stuff, kept the TV for a while but I got a new one last July, I think...). So...I think I still like everything... haha.

This isn't old. This is new. This is Josh. This is my boyfriend. This is my best friend. This is my favorite person to be with. This is my hero. This is the man who saved me from my own stupidity. This is my forever. (insert gushy "awwww" and cue barfing)

No comments:

Post a Comment