Monday, February 1, 2010

I Guess I'm Not a "Snowfan" Afterall

So...Today is day 3 of being snowed in. Is that enough said all ready?

Well, just to state the obvious...I'm really tired of being in the house. The streets are a complete mess. My poor boyfriend, Josh, still had to work yesterday AND has to go to school today. Luckily both of those activites for me were cancelled. Which is kind of a bummer, seeing as how I'm actually starting to like Anatomy and Physiology...I guess it took me two semesters to grasp it.Anyways, back to the state of being stuck. Its pretty basic, I'm sick of being in this house. I'm sick of hearing my brother make his little "hee hee" noise. I'm sick of him eating all of the food. (Thurs. my mom went to the grocery store and loaded us up with tons of snacks and good food for the weekend, since she evidentally knew that it would snow 7 inches and we'd be stuck inside. Well, Andrew, didn't have school on Friday because of a teacher workday, or something like it, and stayed home and ate 80% of all of the good snacks. ..yeah, he's great.)

I'm glad that we got the opportunity to see a good snow, since this never ever ever happens. And, I'm also glad that kids 10 and under got to see it too; they'd never seen anything more than a flurry. Its definately beautiful, it kind of makes the earth look pure. And I must say that I've never spent this much time with my family aside from vacation time. ...but this has gone far enough, Mother Nature. No one can get to work, or school, or their families, or to the mall, or to Wal-mart, or to Target, or to Michaels (I'M GOING CRAZY!!). I got my fill of snow action on Saturday, while it was still coming down. I was probably outside for maybe 2 hours total. 2 HOURS TOTAL IN THE PAST 3 DAYS!!! This is insane. I can only go on Facebook so many times to where it just gets boring. There's only but so many times that I can check all of my creditcard bills, and cell phone bill. Ebay, although full of amazing things, is just getting...annoying to me at this point. I miss my boyfriend. I miss people other than family. I want to go out and have fun. I want to go on a date with Josh. I want to go shopping!!!! I have an extra $50.00 just sitting in my bank account right now, doing nothing, screaming "SPEND ME!" and I'm the only one who can make that dream come true for that poor sad little $50.00. Online shopping just isn't the same.

I'm just going crazy, obviously...I've never personified money before.

No comments:

Post a Comment